- Radio frequencies: PMR 446 MHz (MT7H74410EU), LPD 433 MHz (MT7H74310EU)
- Protects your hearing (SNR 3334)
- Headsets designed for tough environments
- Easy communication without disturbing cord
- 8 channels (PMR) / 69 channels (LPD) and 121 subchannels allows you to communicate individually using the same channels
- Easy transmitting when speaking into the noise cancelling microphone
- Voiceguided, extended multi level menu
- Transmitting up to 3.000 meters line of sight
- Lithiumion battery with approx 20 hours operating time
- Battery status when turning on
- Possibility to connect to external equipment (cellphone, twoway radio)
- Level dependent function for ambient sound ensure you are not isolated from your immediate surroundings, but can still hear alarms, unexpected sounds and calls for help.
- Makes you feel safe, always connected to your colleagues
Accessories and spare parts
Hygiene Kit HY79
Aimed for High Attenuation Headsets, High Attenuation Listen Only Headsets, LiteCom, LiteCom Plus, Tactical XP, Workstyle and Alert.
Hygiene Pads HY100A
Peltor Clean Hygiene pads
Wind Protection M42/1
Wind Protection for extreme use, for dynamic microphones.
Wind protection M60/2
Wind Protection for: Alert, LiteCom Plus, ProTac II, Sound Trap.
Microphone Protector HYM1000
Microphone protector, 5m.
Power Supply FR08
230 V DC to USB adapter 5V.
Incl. adapters for UK, EU, US, AU.
Battery Pack ACK081
- Operating time: about 20 hrs
- 3.7V/ 1800 mAh/ 6,7Wh
- Charged with cable AL2AI connected to a FR08 (power supply). Can also be charged from any USB port.
- Charging time:
- Via power supply FR08 : approx. 4 hours.
- Via USB port: depends on capacity of the power supply.
Charging Cable AL2AI
Charging cable for ACK081.
Can be charged via an USB-port or connected to a FR08 (power supply).
<iframe width="380" height="214" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WJ--Gs3uZgo" <br="" >feature="player_detailpage"" frameborder=""0"" allowfullscreen>&lt;="" iframe&gt;="" <="" p><="" iframe><="" <="" p="" style="font-size: 12px;">&amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;/iframe&amp;amp;amp;amp;gt;&amp;amp;amp;lt;/h1&amp;amp;amp;gt;</iframe>