Monitoring supply needs on a manufacturing line or reporting an incident on a construction site, how do you keep employees connected and safe? MOTOTRBO digital radio solutions can help by putting the power of digital communications within reach.
Equip your team with the world’s most scalable digital radio solution. The DP2400 offers best-in-class audio in a scalable solution to your demanding communication needs. Intelligent Audio and voice announcement features enable easy communication in difficult work environments. Also, it’s analogue interoperable, enabling you to make the transition to digital at your own pace, all at a value that stands up to the competition.
Available in UHF and VHF frequency bands, the DP2400 is a non-display model that features 16-channel capacity, three programmable buttons and IP55 specifications for water protection.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-527MHz)
- 16 channels
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- 2 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Compact Design
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector enables quick and easy attachment and removal of accessories without the need of a tool
- Privacy Features (Enhanced Privacy via Software Purchase)
- 5 Tone Signalling via Software Purchase
- VOX Capability
- Transmit Interrupt via Software Purchase
- Intelligent Audio allowing the radio volume to automatically adjust to compensate for background noise.
- IP55 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- IP Site Connect (Conventional Multiple Site Coverage)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- Linked Capacity Plus (Multi Site Trunking) via Software Purchase
- Battery Options
- Standard or IMPRES Single-Unit Charger Options
- Antenna Options
- Dust Cover
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 139.2 ± 5kHz,143.695 ± 5kHz, 144 ± 5kHz, 148.8 ± 5kHz, 151.74 ± 5kHz, 152.305 ± 5kHz, 153.6 ± 5kHz,
158.4 ± 5kHz, 163.2 ± 5kHz, 168 ± 5kHz, 172.8 ± 5kHz
UHF: 403.2, 412.8, 422.4, 432 ± 10 kHz, 441.6, 449.55 ± 5 kHz, 451.2, 460.8, 470.4, 480 ± 15 kHz, 499.2, 508.8, 518.4