DP 3400 digital portable two-way radio combines two-way radio functionality with advanced digital technology. It permits easy migration with operation in both analogue and digital, and is available in UHF and VHF versions, both with 32 channels.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz); UHF2 (470-512MHz)
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector with RF port and USB interface for advanced connectivity
- Privacy Options
- VOX Capabilitity
- Lone Worker
- IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Support)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
Basic Model Includes:
- NiMH 1300mAh Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Whip Antenna
- Dust Cover
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
VHF MDH55JDC9JA1_N - DP 3400 VHF Radio *
VHF MDH55JDC9JA2_N - DP 3400 VHF Radio(20kHz) **
UHF1 MDH55QDC9JA1_N - DP 3400 UHF1 Radio
UHF2 MDH55TDC9JA1_N - DP 3400 UHF2 Radio *
*Note: 20kHz channels are not supported.
**Note: FM Battery is not available.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
VHF: 142.675MHz ±1k, 144.000MHz ±100k, 147.455MHz ±10k, 151.200MHz ±5k, 156.000MHz±10k, 157.625MHz ±1k, 162.000MHz ±10k, 166.675MHz ±5k, 168.000MHz ±5k, 172.030MHz ±10k.
UHF1: 403.20MHz ±5k, 414.00MHz, 417.79MHz ±10k, 420.00MHz ±5k, 431.10MHz ±5k, 432.00MHz ±5k, 436.80MHz ±5k, 442.36MHz ±10k, 444.00MHz ±5k, 450.00MHz, 453.60MHz ±5k, 466.93MHz ±10k, 468.00MHz ±5k.
UHF2: 450.000MHz, 453.600MHz ±5k, 466.930MHz ±10k, 468.000MHz ±5k, 470.400MHz ±5k, 480.000MHz±5k, 486.000MHz ±15k, 487.200MHz ±5k, 491.520MHz ±10k, 502.200MHz ±5k, 504.000MHz ±15k, 506.695MHz ±5k.