The DP 3401 digital portable two-way radio uses an integrated GPS modem and combines two-way radio functionality with digital technology. It permits easy migration with operation in both analogue and digital, and is available in UHF and VHF versions, both with 32 channels.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz); UHF2 (470-512MHz)
- Global Positioning System (GPS) module built-in
- 32 channels
- Large, textured push-to-talk button for ease of use
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- 3 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector with RF port and USB interface for advanced connectivity
- Privacy Options
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Support)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
Basic Model Includes:
- NiMH 1300mAh Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Whip Antenna
- Dust Cover
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
MDH55JDC9LA1_N DP 3401 VHF *
MDH55JDC9LA2_N DP 3401 VHF (20kHz) **
MDH55QDC9LA1_N DP 3401 UHF1
MDH55TDC9LA1_N DP 3401 UHF2 *
*Note: 20kHz channels are not supported.
**Note: FM Battery is not available.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
142.675MHz ±1k,144.000MHz ±100k,147.320MHz ±5k,147.455MHz ±10k,151.200MHz ±5k,156.000MHz ±10k,157.625MHz ±1k,162.000MHz ±10k,163.690MHz ±5k,166.675MHz ±5k,168.000MHz ±5k,172.030MHz ±10k.
403.20MHz ±5k,409.23MHz ±5k,414.00MHz,417.79MHz ±10k,420.00MHz ±5k,425.60MHz ±5k,431.10MHz ±5k,432.00MHz ±5k,436.80MHz ±5k,441.97MHz ±5k,442.36MHz ±10k,444.00MHz ±5k,450.00MHz,453.60MHz ±5k,458.34MHz ±5k,466.93MHz ±10k,468.00MHz ±5k.
450.000MHz,453.600MHz ±5k,458.340MHz ±5k,466.930MHz ±10k,468.000MHz ±5k,470.400MHz ±5k,474.701MHz ±10k,480.000MHz ±5k,486.000MHz ±15k,487.200MHz ±5k,491.070MHz ±10k,491.520MHz ±10k,502.200MHz ±5k,504.000MHz ±15k,506.695MHz ±5k,507.439MHz ±15k.