The DP 3600 digital portable two-way radio with display delivers reliable communication by combining two-way radio functionality with digital technology. It permits easy migration with operation in both analogue and digital, and is available in UHF and VHF versions, both with 160 channels.
This radio is part of the MOTOTRBO series, delivering increased capacity and spectrum efficiency, integrated data communications and enhanced voice capability.
- VHF (136-174MHz); UHF1 (403-470MHz); UHF2 (450-512MHz)
- 1000 channels
- 2-line alpha-numeric LCD display supporting flexible, menu-driven user interface
- Large, easy-to-use menu navigation keys enable intuitive user interface
- Keypad enables flexible radio operation and text messaging
- Large, textured pust-to-talk button for ease of use
- IP57 environmental sealing helps ensure continued operation in tough working conditions
- 5 programmable buttons to improve ease-of-use and increase operator efficiency
- Tri-colour LED for clear visual feedback on radio operating status
- Emergency button to help ensure rapid response to critical incidents
- Quick, easy-to-use Group, Individual and All-call capability
- Sophisticated Emergency Calls help ensure employee safety
- PTT ID helps improve communications efficiency and system discipline
- Remote Monitor features help ensure employee safety and enable fast assessment of remote user status
- Elegant channel scanning schemes help ensure calls are received first time every time
- New accessory connector with RF port and USB interface for advanced connectivity
- Privacy Options
- VOX Capability
- Lone Worker
- IP Site Connect (Multiple Site Support)
- Capacity Plus (Single Site Trunking)
Basic Model Includes:
- NiMH 1300mAh Battery
- IMPRES Single-Unit Charger
- Whip Antenna
- Dust Cover
- 2.5" Belt Clip
- In-box Documentation
MDH55JDH9JA1_N DP 3600 VHF Radio *
MDH55JDH9JA2_N DP 3600 VHF Radio (20kHz)**
MDH55QDH9JA1_N DP 3600 UHF1 Radio
MDH55TDH9JA1_N DP 3600 UHF2 Radio *
*Note: 20kHz channels are not supported.
**Note: FM Battery is not available.
Potential Self-quieting Frequencies to be avoided:
144.000MHz ±100k, 147.455MHz ±10k, 151.200MHz ±5k, 156.000MHz ±10k, 162.000MHz ±10k, 166.675MHz ±5k, 168.000MHz ±5k, 172.030MHz ±10k.
403.20 MHz ± 5k, 414.00MHz, 417.79MHz ±10k, 420.00MHz ±5k, 431.10MHz ±5k, 432.00MHz ±5k, 436.80MHz ±5k, 442.36MHz ±10k, 444.00MHz ±5k, 450.00MHz, 453.60MHz ±5k, 466.93MHz ± 10k, 468.00MHz ±5k.
450.000MHz, 453.600MHz ±5k, 466.930MHz ±10k, 468.000MHz ±5k, 470.400MHz ±5k, 480.000MHz ±5k, 486.000MHz ±15k, 487.200MHz ±5k, 491.520MHz ±10k, 502.200MHz ±5k, 504.000MHz ±15k & 506.695MHz ±5k.