Peltor Tactical XP Headset
- Improves communication and safety
- Level dependent function that lets you hear ambient sound: conversation, machine sounds and warning signals
- Ghost voice guided menu system
- Equipped with the following functions: volume for the level dependent function, balance, adjustable release time, equalizer, volume for external input and input mode
- Plenty of space for the ear
- Last setting is stored when switched off
- Automatic shut-off after two hours if no function is used
- Warning signal when power is low, before shut-off
- Audio input jack for external radio
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication
- Integrated microphone boom with Quick Positioning for easy handling
With collapsible headband
With helmet attachment
Accessories and spare parts
HY79 Hygiene kit
Easy-to-replace hygiene kit consisting of two attenuation cushions and snap-in ear cushions. Replace at least twice a year to ensure constant attenuation, hygiene and comfort.
HY100A Clean single-use protectors
A single-use protector that is easy to apply to the ear cushions. Packages of 100 pairs.
HYM1000 Mike Protector
Moisture and wind-tight. Hygienic, effective protector that increases the life span of the speech microphone. Packages of 5 metres, approx. 50 replacements
Wind protection for ambient microphones
Effective protection from wind hiss.
One pair per package.
M41/2 Tactical XP
Battery charger for the ACK03. European-standard connector cord.