With its carefully designed microphone/speaker system and excellent attenuation, the new headset range offers unique acoustic performance providing outstanding communication in very high noise environments. Peltor’s proven and durable designs ensure high comfort levels, allowing long term use under very tough conditions.
- High-attenuating shells with optimised acoustic design and excellent space for the ears for the best possible sound quality and comfort.
- Microphone with effective noise compensation for clear and reliable communication.
- Quick Positioning integrated microphone boom for easy handling.
- Soft, wide, foam and fluid-filled ear cushions and individually sprung headband wires of stainless sprung steel provide an even and consistent distribution of pressure around the ears for the best possible comfort.
- Standard J11 connection (Nexus TP-120).
- Beam-mounted earphones that provide the least possible resonance and distortion for excellent sound reproduction even in very high-noise environments.
- Numerous configurations. Overhead, neckband and helmet-attached versions to meet most users’ requirements.
Extra broad with soft padding for ideal comfort throughout the working day.
Foldable headband (F)
For convenient storage when you are not using the headset
For situations where the headband must not be in the way.
Helmet attachment (P3E)
Allows the headset to be attached on most of the common helmets.