MAINTANING AND MAXIMISING SAFETY
The MTP3100 is optimised for excellent audio performance and durability for use in all types of noisy and demanding situations where user safety is paramount. This entry level radio for TETRA users provides easy migration from analogue to digital radio. It makes the transition to TETRA easy. For experienced TETRA users this radio is still a powerful unit packed with great features. The MTP3100 TETRA portable radio delivers the high performance and dependability required for enhanced workforce productivity and assured user safety. Leveraging the best features of a two-way public safety radio, the MTP3100 has been engineered to ensure loud and clear communications even in high noise work environments.
Built to Last / Safer
MP3100 has been made to the highest quality levels and exceeds all 11 categories in the MIL-810 standard. Further, like all Motorola TETRA radios, MTP3100 has been designed to pass an Accelerated Life Test simulating over 5 years use. these tests ensure it will stand up to the toughest conditions and provide durability that helps to drive down lifecycle support costs.
- Frequency Band (MHz): 350-430
- Transmitter RF Power: Class 3L (1.8W) and Class 4 (1W)
- Receiver Static Sensitivity (dBm): -114 minimum, -116 typical
- Receiver Dynamic Sensitivity (dBm): -105 minimum, -107 typical
- Keypad: Simple
- Operating Temperature (°C): -30 to +60
- Storage Temperature (°C): -40 to +85
- Humidity: ETSI 300 019-1-7 Class 7.3E
- Dust and Water: IP55 per IEC 60529
- Shock, drop and vibration: ETSI 300 019-1-7 Class 5M3
- Dimensions (mm): 124 x 53 x 33.5
- Weight (g, typ): 273 (with standard battery and antenna)